Tuesday 8 January 2008

peace industry*



Many times I've noticed that if you like a company name , you'll love her products!It happens with Peace Industry: when I've seen the name of this company, I've fallen in love with. And I looove their felt rugs. Melina and Dodd Raissnia of Peace Industry own and operate their own workshop in Iran where they have perfected the best methods for producing the highest quality felt rugs, all of which are designed by Melina. Peace industry has brought sophistication in the felt.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the one with all the circles on it..

can i tag you? ..

labourofheart* said...

yes, of course! Tell me when, thanks.

ashley said...

i love peace industry! their rugs are beautiful and their space is nice. i especially love their stack of samples and wish they were for sale :)

ashley said...

i also love your blog!