Sunday 24 June 2007

knitting buildings*




images (c) the knitting site

Via
Do knit yourself I've found Knitting site: it is an artists group that breaks all the rules of building sites and knitting. The Knitting site's idea is " While some people think that the act of building should be hidden behind screens, we like building site stuff - nets and ropes and scaffolding. We knit with them. And while some people think knitting is to remain behind walls, we build walls that are knitted". I love also Knitting site's idea to get people to work together pleasurably: freestyling and improvising!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely amazing!!!!
I can't seem to find this artists website, one of the links is broken. Can you tell me the artist group name and a website address for them if you have it? I'd love to see some of their other work!
Thanks